- creartemktAsked on June 30, 2011 at 03:30 PM
- JotForm SupportNeilVicenteAnswered on June 30, 2011 at 09:37 PM
To cancel your Premium subscription:
1. Find your Plimus username in the email that was sent to you when you first paid for your subscription
2. Reset your Plimus password by entering your email and Plimus username in this page https://secure.plimus.com/jsp/forgot_password.jsp?designId=1
3. Log in to Plimus then cancel your subscription
Cancelling your premium or professional subscription will not affect your forms in any way. Your account will only revert back to its free status. If you cancelled way before your subscription's billing date, your account shall stay as premium or professional until the time you have paid for expires.
Let me know if you need further assistance in cancelling your subscription.
- creartemktAnswered on June 30, 2011 at 10:32 PM
I don't remember my username...what else can I do? Or can you cancel the account for me please?
- JotForm SupportNeilVicenteAnswered on June 30, 2011 at 10:42 PM
Your Plimus username is in the email message sent to betty@cre*******.com when you first signed up for our Premium service.
Anyway, I went ahead and cancelled your subscription as per your request. Your credit card will not be billed from here on although your account will enjoy Premium status until the subscription expires on the 15th of July.
Thank you for doing business with Jotform. We would love to hear from you soon.