- cico1981Asked on June 26, 2010 at 09:47 AMHello, i have this problems in our service. I can't save my forms and i can't see the source code. I also try to other browsers but problems remains.I hope you'll resolve my problems...
- JotForm FounderaytekinAnswered on June 28, 2010 at 07:43 AMWhen the "Save" button is disabled it means the form is already saved.
To get the source code for your form try these:
1. Open "Setup & Share" tab on toolbar,
2. Click on "Share Form"
3. Copy the code provided at "Paste this code on your web site".
If this is happening for a specific form, please let us know the form ID.
- cico1981Answered on June 28, 2010 at 10:56 AMOk, but if I go out the window of jotform and return in my account, I see that I saved nothing.Why? Using Share Form nothing happens, why?
- JotForm FounderaytekinAnswered on June 29, 2010 at 06:25 AMAre you having problem copying and pasting the form source code?