- misfirststepAsked on January 24, 2014 at 01:21 PM
I would like to ask you if it's possible to pass some data from my server to yours to fill a form? Or if this forms have to be filled manually everytime?
Also, once you submit the form. Do you get a confirmation via email for that transaction?
- JotForm SupportBDAVIDAnswered on January 24, 2014 at 02:23 PM
Hi, you might like to try this app, it will allow you to import data to your form from your data sources.
Hope this meets your needs. Let us know what happens.
- JotForm SupportBDAVIDAnswered on January 24, 2014 at 02:26 PM
Forgot to mention that you can set up your email notifications, so that way you will have records of the transactions.
- misfirststepAnswered on January 24, 2014 at 02:57 PM
Ok, Let me look at it. I'll get back to you with the results.
- misfirststepAnswered on April 26, 2016 at 08:45 AM
So, it looks like all the data sharing has to be done manually, correct?
- JotForm UI DeveloperberilAnswered on April 26, 2016 at 10:37 AM
You can import your data easily with Jotform. To do that, please check the guide below for more information:
The headers must match wit your form. To do that, you need to copy the formatting of your template.
If you have any question or issues, please do not hesitate contacting us. We will be glad to assist you.