- CelltechadvisorsAsked on January 24, 2014 at 02:43 PM
I had a question about setting a minimum amount of numbers for a text box on my form. I have a text box that requires 15 digits however i have noticed people are entering one or two digits less but they can still submit the form. As of now, I have not figured out how to activate this feature with JotForm, is there anyway I can do this?
- JotForm SupportMike_TAnswered on January 24, 2014 at 04:14 PM
Thank you for contacting us.
There is no native minLength attribute in HTML, so that we do not have such option. However, we might add some custom solution in the future.
In the meantime, you can try an Input Mask option:
This way, users will see filled part on the input.
If you need any further assistance, please let us know.
- krispiAnswered on January 24, 2014 at 04:21 PM
So to make sure people will introduce 15 digits you can use Input Mask tool:
- poobahAnswered on March 10, 2014 at 03:46 AM
Thanks for posting the tip, but I don't see an Input Mask button.
- pinoytechAnswered on March 10, 2014 at 09:08 AM
Request you to please create a separate thread with regards on your query for further assistance.