- manolito69Asked on January 24, 2014 at 04:19 PM
on the form, when I put the phone number you ask for the area code, you can eliminate?, and leave only the phone number.
thanks for the help
- krispiAnswered on January 24, 2014 at 04:58 PM
The best way is to replace the phone number field for a text box and then change "validation" for "numbers" option. If you wish to have specific amount of digits inserted you can also use "input mask" to define how many digits the user must insert:
If you have more questions please let us know.
- manolito69Answered on January 24, 2014 at 05:39 PM
perfect, thanks, I've changed, but allows me to put letters and numbers
- jedcadornaAnswered on January 24, 2014 at 05:53 PM
Did you choose Numeric under "Validation"? Choosing that option will not permit any characters aside from numbers.
1. Click on Validation then choose Numeric.
2. An error will popup when you add text characters.
- manolito69Answered on January 24, 2014 at 06:07 PM
but it's great, I do not think I have problems as well