- Eduard BalAsked on January 24, 2014 at 05:03 PM
How can I get Always two numbers behind de decimal dot? I want for example have as solution of the sum 1.50 * 3 in a total box 4.50 or 1.50 * 2 = 3.00. I see in the total box just 4.5 or 3.
I hope you have a solution for me.
This is a re-post of a comment on How to Perform Form Calculation Using a Widget
- JotForm SupportNeilVicenteAnswered on January 24, 2014 at 05:33 PM
Forcing decimal places currenctly do not work right now, but I'll be submitting a bug ticket so that this problem can be rectified.
Thank you very much for bringing this to our attention.
- JotForm DeveloperhasanAnswered on January 26, 2014 at 05:52 AM
We've fixed decimal places issue. It should be working now. Thanks for reporting.
- Brenton_WildmanAnswered on March 02, 2014 at 09:06 PM
I have just setup a form and I have the problem of the answer not showing 2 decimals as set in the properties.
Can you please take another look at this problem.
- JotForm Supportashwin_dAnswered on March 02, 2014 at 11:25 PM
Upon checking your form, I found that it does not display the decimal points as expected in the calculation widget. May be this is because the entire calculation feature was changed.
We cannot send multiple bug report in one single thread. As this thread already has one bug report which is in resolved status. I would suggest you to please create a new thread so that we can send the bug report to our back end team.