- ormeaufairAsked on January 26, 2014 at 03:59 PM
Neither Stall Registration 2014 nor Stall Registration 2013 will upload onto my site though I used Form 2013 previously. As a test I inserted Contact Form and it worked perfectly.
I have not uploaded the page yet because it is not correct but have included a preview page
Could you please have a look and tell me what the problem is
- JotForm SupportBDAVIDAnswered on January 26, 2014 at 04:56 PM
Hi, Could you please share with us the URL of your web page, where you are trying to embed your forms.
Meanwhile, I would recommend you to try to embed your form using your form´s iframe code.
Please let us know what happens, we are here to help.
- ormeaufairAnswered on February 01, 2014 at 11:30 AMThank you the url is as below.
If you also check out the url http://www.ormeaufair.com.au/2014-Schools-Registration.html you will see that form is working perfectly
- KadeJMAnswered on February 01, 2014 at 02:43 PM
I believe I found the problem. It's because your form has been disabled. Did you do this or by accident maybe? When I checked your account I found it is disabled so this is why it is not being displayed. All you need to do is re-enable it then it should be visible again.
- ormeaufairAnswered on February 01, 2014 at 06:40 PMThank you it must have been byu accident. O I create it from a clone of the previous one