- Ray HedgerAsked on January 26, 2014 at 04:22 PM
I built my website with RVSitebuilder, Jotform is part of it, but the forms all have an email setup tab and I can't seem to make it save to a web based database.
- JotForm SupportBDAVIDAnswered on January 26, 2014 at 05:24 PM
Hi, yes that can be done, please check the option avaiable mentioned below:
1. You can export the submission data to spreadsheet. Refer this guide: Export Form Submission to Excel
2. You can also send the submission data to google spreadsheet instantly. Refer this guide on Google Docs Integration guide.
3. If you have PHP/MySql programming exposure you can send the submission data to MySql usin PHP. Please refer this guide.
Hope this helps you, if you have another question please open a new thread, we will be glad to assist you.