- MERCHAsked on January 26, 2014 at 10:16 PM
I purchased a yearly Premium account last month and due to abnormaly high volume on my forms this month I am considering upgrading to economy for this month only and returning to my yearly Premium account as usual for the rest of my plan. Is this possible?
- JotForm Supportardy0689Answered on January 27, 2014 at 02:01 AM
Thank you for contacting us in this forum. I believe that is not possible to do you have to cancel your current subscription before you can replace it to another higher subscription. I think the best way for this is to open a new Free account then log in to it and upgrade that free account to Economy Monthly. You can then let us know so that we can move specific forms that are expected to receive high volumes to your other Economy Monthly Account.
Moving forms to another account will not change the form links or embed links and they should work just fine without interruptions. This will also move their current submission data. Please let us know what your decision might be. Thank you
- MERCHAnswered on January 27, 2014 at 09:09 AM
This sounds like a great alternative, thanks! I just need more details:
1- After transfering the forms into the new account, will it be possible to share the access with my current sub-accounts so that they can still access the submissions without creating new usernames and passwords?
2- Once the month over, will it be just as easy to move back the forms into my current Main account, and in about what delays can you guys do that?
My forms are mostly being filled during business hours, so I suppose the best way we could proceed is by moving the forms after 5 pm, avoiding possible interruption if any...
- EliezerNAnswered on January 27, 2014 at 09:29 AM
1. To share your forms with other accounts you will need to set the sub-users in the new account even if you already set those same accounts as sub-user in your current account with the yearly plan. In that way they will have access to the forms and submission data, depending on the kind of permission you grant to them.
2. Once the month is over and you can contact us again by asking us to move your forms from one account to another and provide the URL of the forms and the username of the target account so that we can perform the transference of the forms.
Feel free to make the request at anytime you wish, as my colleague has stated before, this process will not affect the functioning of your embeded forms, there will not be any interrumption.
Now, we recommend you to open a new thread to post the request to move the forms, that will help us to avoid confusions and to give you a better assistance.