- marceubuchAsked on January 27, 2014 at 06:20 AM
Please, that's my review about jot form to increase my limit.
- JotForm SupportjonathanAnswered on January 27, 2014 at 07:58 AM
You can use the Get More options in your My Accounts page. Or use this link while logged in to your JotForm account. https://www.jotform.com/myaccount/getMore
Inform us if you are not able to do this.
- marceubuchAnswered on January 27, 2014 at 08:50 AM
I'm not able to do that because there is no option to click on, only this message "Dê-nos a sua opinião
Reveja o JotForm do seu blog e deixe-nos saber a URL.
Nós verificaremos seu link e aumentaremos seu limite.
- JotForm SupportTitusNAnswered on January 27, 2014 at 08:56 AM
Please copy the URL below and paste it into your browser's navigation panel as shown:
Hope that helps. Let us know.
- marceubuchAnswered on January 27, 2014 at 09:15 AM
I did it (https://www.jotform.com/myaccount/getMore), but after click on "Write a Review About JotForm"
I got the following message:Write a Review About JotForm
Review JotForm on your blog and let us know the URL.
We will review your link and increase your limits.
And there is no field to fill up the URL of my review, so I'm not able to let you know the URL.
- JotForm SupportTitusNAnswered on January 27, 2014 at 09:31 AM
Apologies for not quite understanding your request.
That is quite strange.
The URL field should be quite visible on the lightbox that pops out.
Have you tried using a different browser? Are the results the same?
Please let us know.
- EspmagAnswered on January 27, 2014 at 11:00 AMI have tried different browsers and computers, the results are the same as
you can see in uploaded screenshot.
No URL field visible on the lightbox pop out...
Espa Mico Festas Infantis
R. Edvaldo Fernandes, 55. Balneio. Florianolis
Segunda a sexta-feira: 13:30 as 18:00
Sado e domingo: com hora marcada.
2014/1/27 JotForm Support Forum
- cettoxAnswered on January 27, 2014 at 11:05 AM
As I checked your account, I saw that, you have previously submitted following url:
which in fact points to an empty page. So one of our team members rejected the request. And when I inspected the respective code, we do not allow another request if one is rejected previously.
As for others experiencing the same issue, it is all caused because of a rejected request.
I have now allowed you all to update your links, even if it was rejected before.
I hope this would solve your issue. Thanks.
- marceubuchAnswered on January 27, 2014 at 11:13 AM
Great, thanks a lot.