- floyyAsked on July 01, 2011 at 10:19 AM
After filling out the complete form with all required fields, users get the message 'Please enter your name' after sending their message. However I still receive them all.Page URL:
- allanftdAnswered on July 01, 2011 at 11:47 AM
Thanks for informing us about this issue. May we ask which browser version did the user used and got this error message? We'd like to test it on our end.
We'll await your response so that we can assist you further.
- floyyAnswered on July 01, 2011 at 02:27 PM
it was Safari 5.0.4 on a Mac.
- JotForm SupportliyamAnswered on July 01, 2011 at 11:57 PM
I checked your form and noticed that you have a condition in place saying "Please enter your name", the field where this is connected is already deleted so this somehow acts as your thank you page. All you need to do is remove that condition and all will be set.
If you have other questions or concerns, please let us know.
- Takeaway ghoshAnswered on July 07, 2017 at 12:44 AM
I love you