- brandxtshirtsAsked on January 27, 2014 at 04:49 PM
I want to use them as packing slips for orders. I have 65 currently. Is there a way to print all in one swoop?
- JotForm SupportTitusNAnswered on January 27, 2014 at 04:58 PM
Thank you for contacting us.
You could probably print them in batches of 20:
1. Go to "My forms" at the top menu
2. Select the form, and click on submissions
3. Scroll down to the Grid header, and download a PDF of the submissions - which you can send to the printer.
They should download in groups of 20, so you should be able to have 3-4 print sessions.
Did this help? Please let us know.