- NapliaAsked on July 01, 2011 at 01:10 PM
I have created an online application with an e-signature process with client acknowledgements. My company requires that this wording be included in the email submission I receive.
How can I get the text at the bottom of the form to be included in my email results?
- JotForm SupportNeilVicenteAnswered on July 01, 2011 at 11:03 PM
You can add html elements in your form's notification by editing the email alert itself.
1. Go to Setup & Embed tab
2. Click Email Alerts button
3. Click Notification to bring up the Compose Email wizard
4. Copy the html elements or text from your form to the Notification Email message
5. Click Finish then save your form
The notification email message is customizable. You can even insert other html elements, such as images and links, among others.
Let us know if you need further assistance regarding this solution. Feel free to search or ask around the forum if you have other questions and concerns.