- RogerYelvington01Asked on January 28, 2014 at 12:19 AMHey Guys!
Two things I need help on:
1. I am trying to remove the paypal integration, but it is not allowing me to do so on either of these forms:
2. Not all of the back buttons are working throughout the pages of the forms, and sometimes I will have to hit the next button several times to advance to the next page.
Please advise, thank you!
- JotForm Supportardy0689Answered on January 28, 2014 at 04:12 AM
Thank you for contacting us in this forum. I cloned both of your forms and I was able to delete the Paypal Integration without problems.
Are you seeing some kind of error when it prevents you in deleting the Paypal Integration? Please try cloning the form and deleting the Paypal integration and see if it fixes it on the cloned version.
For the back buttons I was able to replicate the issue. I think this is related to the CSS code you have injected for the Next button that seems to obscure or blocks the Back buttons. Please watch this video. As you can see from the video, the boundary of the Next button is blocking half of the right side of the Back button.
Please try to find and delete this CSS code:
margin: 0px 0px 0px 160px;
Then go to "Setup & Embed" > Preferences > Field Styles and set the Label Width to 220. This should fix the back buttons.
Please let us know if this issue persists. Thank you
- RogerYelvington01Answered on January 28, 2014 at 11:48 AM
Hey! Thank you for the help.
When I try to remove the integration, I am not able. Do I have to completely remove the purchard order fields? They are specially formatted (by your help), and I'd hate to lose that work.
So how do I remove paypal, and keep the current layout of the purchase order format?
- JotForm Supportashwin_dAnswered on January 28, 2014 at 12:39 PM
Unfortunately, yes you will have to completely delete the payment question from your form. The current customization is in the form of custom css code. Deleting the payment question from your form will have no impact on these custom css and it will still be there in your form.
When you add another payment question in your form, the layout format will be back as you see now. I cloned your form and deleted the payapl question. When I added a normal "Purchase Order" question, it took the same layout.
Please take a look at the following form: http://form.jotformpro.com/form/40274503495959?
- RogerYelvington01Answered on January 29, 2014 at 01:53 PM
Hey Guys, I was able to reformat it and remove the paypall integration.
However, the coupon box, and total box are not showing. Please help, thank you!
- RogerYelvington01Answered on January 29, 2014 at 02:15 PM
I got the coupon box to show - but still need to total to show.
- JotForm SupportTitusNAnswered on January 29, 2014 at 03:28 PM
Thank you for your response.
Please go to your form builder and select the Payment field, click on the wizard button on the field as shown and click next (click to enlarge).
You will see a field that allows you to view the total on the form.
Did this help? Please let us know.