- DTraynorAsked on January 28, 2014 at 08:13 AM
All I see are the components of the page, but the CSS doesn't seem to be pulling them together. This has been happening for a day or so.
Please fix this soon...
- JotForm SupportTitusNAnswered on January 28, 2014 at 08:21 AM
Thank you for contacting us.
While we look into the issue, please use this link to log in and let us know whether you are experiencing the same issue.
Thank you for your patience.
- DTraynorAnswered on January 28, 2014 at 08:32 AM
I was finally able to get into the site, but I'm still having issues with how it's working. It takes a long time to load and many of the pages seem not to be loading properly. Here's a link to a screen shot of the log-in page.
- JotForm SupportjonathanAnswered on January 28, 2014 at 08:43 AM
I was able to see the screenshot you provided.
But I could not reproduce this yet on my end. I suggest with try a bit of outlaying testing first to figure out the cause.
Can you please try clearing your browser cache first, then close the browser. and open again before loggin to Jotform.
Please update us of the results, so we can investigate further if needed.
- DTraynorAnswered on January 28, 2014 at 06:00 PMOK - I cleared the cache - same result. I'm on a Mac with Mavericks as the
OS. I tried Safari, Firefox and Chrome - all with the same result.
I have found a workaround. In Safari, I click on Form Templates and get a
partially created page. Then I click on the My Forms tab and then I can
click the Login button. then I can log in.
- JotForm SupportTitusNAnswered on January 28, 2014 at 07:05 PM
Thank you for your response.
We have escalated the issue to development for a more detailed delibertion.
Please be patient, we shall update this thread as soon as possible.