- zyrahfilmsAsked on January 28, 2014 at 09:33 AM
Bascially is it possible and how can you put two columns in onre of rhe form collapse not effecting the other form collapse . SO fomr the picture i want the form collapse of location information for hte addresses to be be next to eachother instead having all the addresses on one colum going all the way down.
- JotForm Supportashwin_dAnswered on January 28, 2014 at 09:48 AM
I have cloned your form and changed it to display two columns in the "Location Information" section of form collapse. Please take a look at the following form : http://form.jotformpro.com/form/40274063785962
Are you trying to achieve something similar? Feel free to clone this form in your account for a closer look. This guide should help you in form cloning: http://www.jotform.com/help/42-How-to-Clone-an-Existing-Form-from-a-URL
Do get back to us if you have any questions.
- zyrahfilmsAnswered on January 28, 2014 at 09:50 AM
wow that is exactly what i wanted. how did you do that i migt need to do that with more form collapses.
- EliezerNAnswered on January 28, 2014 at 10:02 AM
What my colleague did is possible to accomplish by using our Shrink feature:
In that way the fields will automatically reduce the width and will position next to other fields if the form has enough width so that fields can be next to other.
You can learn more about field positioning by following the instructions of this guide: Form field positioning
Please inform us if you need further assistance with this inquiry or kindly open new threads for unrlated questions.
- zyrahfilmsAnswered on January 28, 2014 at 10:11 AM
yes i tried that but of course shrink all the fields but cannot move them around.
- EliezerNAnswered on January 28, 2014 at 10:49 AM
You are right, sometimes you will need to do some other changes so that you can get two fields in the same line and in that way compose a two-columns form. As I mentioned above, sometimes you need to give more width to the form so that two fields can easily fits in one single line. Also using the Merge to above line feature will help you when positioning form fields as instructed in the guide I suggested in my first message.
Inform us if you need further help with this inquiry.
- zyrahfilmsAnswered on January 28, 2014 at 11:04 AM
yes i found it now that you need to make the form width abit bigger and also some fiedls you can change the size indiually which is great . thanks again. DO you kno wht eshortcut button for move down or up for moving the fields.
- JotForm SupportBDAVIDAnswered on January 28, 2014 at 11:53 AM
Hi, you can increase the size of the form just:
1) Click on Form Style
2) Click on Form Width
You can also increase the size of the Text Box Field by:
1) Clicking on the Text Box Field
2) Then on Properties: Text Box
3) And clicking on SizeHope this helps you, let us know if you need more help.
- JotForm SupportBDAVIDAnswered on January 28, 2014 at 01:28 PM
I forgot to mention that I have answered your last question on this thread.