- MetroCathedralAsked on January 28, 2014 at 01:41 PM
How can I get my form to change teh number of fields for multiple registrants bASED ON THE NUMBER POPULATED IN the quantity field.
- EliezerNAnswered on January 28, 2014 at 02:29 PM
Are you looking for something like this form: http://jotformpro.com/form/33605636311953
Go to the second page and in the How many field enter a number from 1 to 8 and it will display the number of fields according to the number you entered.
That is possible by creating conditions according to the instructions of this guide: How to Hide or Show Multiple Fields at Once Based On a Single Conditional Entry
The only difference is that I used a Number field instead of a Checkbox or a radio button. You can clone the form to check the conditions from closer.
Now, that is not the only solution you can offer if you think that would require much work. You can also use our Dynamique field our our Matrix Dynamique widgets, which will allow your form users to add as many fields as they need.
I hope this helps.
Please inform us if you still need assistance with this inquiry.
- MetroCathedralAnswered on January 28, 2014 at 03:08 PM
That's exactly what I need to happen. Can we go up to 25 or more fields for attendee info?
Also, that conditional thing is too complicated. Didn't help me at all. How can I clone it?
- CesarAnswered on January 28, 2014 at 04:06 PM
1. That's exactly what I need to happen. Can we go up to 25 or more fields for attendee info?
You can set it up to that amount. Be aware that the more conditions you add to the form,, the speed it loads and opearates may decrease.
2. That conditional thing is too complicated. Didn't help me at all. How can I clone it?
Kindly follow this guide to clone our colleagues form:
If you need further assistance, do let us know, so we can assist you further. Thank you.