- stretchandstapleAsked on January 28, 2014 at 06:37 PM
I can't edit any submissions, it just acts like I am creating a new submission when I try to edit one. http://www.jotform.com/submissions/21235417416952
- JotForm SupportNeilVicenteAnswered on January 28, 2014 at 08:38 PM
Are you trying to edit from the submissions page, or from an edit link?
- stretchandstapleAnswered on January 28, 2014 at 08:45 PM
No we are just trying to edit them by clicking on the form in my forms and submissions then by clicking edit in the top right when looking at the submission, just like we have done for the past couple of years.
- JotForm SupportNeilVicenteAnswered on January 28, 2014 at 09:28 PM
I tried to recreate the problem on my end but to no avail.
Are you getting error messages of any kind while viewing the submissions page?
- stretchandstapleAnswered on January 29, 2014 at 01:46 PM
No it is like we are starting a new submission instead of editing the one we are trying to edit, do you want to VPN to see what I am talking about.
- stretchandstapleAnswered on January 29, 2014 at 02:23 PM
Seems to have been fixed for now.
- JotForm SupportWelvinAnswered on January 29, 2014 at 03:25 PM
Wonderful! Please contact us again if there are any problems. Thanks