- BenoitAsked on January 29, 2014 at 10:37 AM
I want to create a sample giveaway for our client with a limit of samples. The contest will be on a form on the website via an iframe,
Is it possible to limit the number of users to (10 000) with your product.
Since I'm in Canada the form need to be French and English
- JotForm SupportBDAVIDAnswered on January 29, 2014 at 10:59 AM
Hi, you can place a limit on the number of submissions a form receives.
1. While on the Setup and & Embed tab, click Preferences
2. In the Preferences window click the Form Limits tab
3. On this tab you can limit the number of submissions and/or set an expiration date:
Also you can limit them, setting up unique submissios on a form.
Hope this helps you, if you have another question please open a new thread, we will be glad to assist you.