- peachicAsked on January 29, 2014 at 11:36 AM
I would like to get a .csv file that I can use to send out reminders to complete their application form.
- JotForm SupportBDAVIDAnswered on January 29, 2014 at 12:53 PM
Hi, in this case I would recommend yo to set up two Autoresponders, one for the forms that have been completed, and the other for the ones that are not completed.
1) In the first Autoresponder, I added it a message and the edit link.
I created a second autoresponder and leave it as normal. In order to determine if the form is completed, you will need to set up contional logics.
1) Go to “Setup & Embed” and click "Conditions".
2) Select "Send e-mail after submission"
3)Then you will need to set the firs condition this way to send the first autoresponder that has the edit link, so user can fill out the missing fields:
Click save, then finish. To add the second condition go to step 1 and do the same.
4) The second condtion should go this way:
On regards of downloading the forms in CVS please check this guide. I hope this helps you, please let us know if you have any other questions.