- cheekychappie2k2Asked on January 29, 2014 at 01:56 PM
your site appears to be having connection issues!! these need to be sorted as its making my site look bad!
i cant upload the screen shot as i cant seem to use your picture button successfully
- JotForm SupportTitusNAnswered on January 29, 2014 at 02:54 PM
Thank you for contacting us.
Please upload your screenshot using this method.
Where is your site located with the embedded form?
Please let us know.
- cheekychappie2k2Answered on January 29, 2014 at 03:38 PM
- JotForm SupportEltonCrisAnswered on January 29, 2014 at 04:38 PM
Can you try and check now? I think the problem just took a minute and very temporary. I can view the same domain on my end now.
You can also try other domains like www.jotform.co, www.jotform.ca, www.myjotform.com.
Let us know if the problem is still occurring so we can assist you further.
- cheekychappie2k2Answered on January 29, 2014 at 04:43 PM
You are missing the point, this keeps happening. your servers are struggling under your load. please tell me what you are going to do about this
- JotForm SupportMike_TAnswered on January 29, 2014 at 05:30 PM
I do not think that this might affect your forms, since the error is related to the form editor only.
However, we see your point here. I have attached a bug report ticket to this thread, and escalated it to our Development Team.
We do not have any ETA, but we will update this thread if we get any news.
- cheekychappie2k2Answered on January 29, 2014 at 05:32 PM
Why do you not understand my concern... i am saying 500 server error and other errors keep happening, even when i look at my webpage, ive seen 500 internal server error before... your servers are not managing the load properly and this is what i want to know about
- JotForm SupportEltonCrisAnswered on January 29, 2014 at 07:21 PM
My colleague has created a ticket about this for our developers to check so hopefully, sooner or later they can assist you with this issue.
As far as I have observed, we do not have similar reports from the users that is served on jotform.me domain so this might be specific on your location probably due to CDN or might be something else. Have you already tried clearing your browsers's cache and cookies? It might have been cached so you can try this or check it using a different browser to be sure.
You will be updated here soon.
Thanks and apologies for any inconveniences caused.