- Catwoman81Asked on January 29, 2014 at 02:07 PM
I've had a JotForm free account for a couple years now. I recently logged in and none of my previously saved/active forms (which I often modify and recycle) are showing up - it says I have no forms created. Where did my forms go?
- EliezerNAnswered on January 29, 2014 at 03:16 PM
I checked your account Catwoman81 and I was able to see your forms in MY FORMS page:
It is possible that you logged in the wrong account with no forms. So, kindly try checking MY FORMS page of your account again and if the forms are not there try following the next steps:
1. Log out your Jotform account.
2. Clear your browser cache or use a different one.
3. Log back in your account.
4. Go to MY FORMS page. Then, your forms should be there.
I hope that helps. Please inform us if you need further assistance with this inquiry.