- AmerDamerAsked on January 29, 2014 at 02:34 PM
I attempted to use the Field Prepopulator App and after I selected the form I wanted to apply it to, the next screen showed a blank area where my form fields were supposed to be. Not sure why it's doing this. This occured in Google Chrome. I tried it several times with the same results. I also tried it on Internet Explorere & Firefox. No success there either. Any suggestions?
- JotForm Support ManagerJeanetteAnswered on January 29, 2014 at 03:53 PM
Upon testing this app, it works ok in Google Chrome and Firefox, for Ubuntu.
Please make sure you have updated your Google Chrome to the latest version, which should be higher than version 32.0.1700.102. Do the same with Firefox.
Let us know if the problem persist
- AmerDamerAnswered on January 29, 2014 at 04:44 PM
I have an updated version of Chrome (32.0.1700.102 m), as well as Firefox (I know this since I just downloaded it yesterday for the purpose of testing this app.) I just tried the app again on my computer as well as another computer, & it stills comes up blank. Any other thoughts?
- JotForm SupportMike_TAnswered on January 29, 2014 at 05:45 PM
I have just checked the App using two different account, and it worked on my side.
Can you please check your browser console (CTRL+SHIFT+J in Chrome) to see if there are any errors?
If possible, please provide us with a Screenshot of the console.
- AmerDamerAnswered on January 29, 2014 at 06:05 PM
It appears there may be an error. This is far beyond my scope of knowledge. :0)
- JotForm SupportEltonCrisAnswered on January 29, 2014 at 07:46 PM
Thanks. For the record, is this happening to all your forms after selecting it on the form picker wizard? If this is form specific, can you name the form?
- JotForm SupportjonathanAnswered on January 29, 2014 at 07:46 PM
I also was able to reproduce the console error.
404 Error are usually Page Not Found error. Meaning the URL is not valid or incorrect.
Nonetheless, I proceeded with the process. At the end the app was still able to do it successfully though.
Can you plesae retry again. Please make sure you are currently logged in to your JotForm account username.
Please inform us of the results.
- AmerDamerAnswered on January 29, 2014 at 08:14 PM
I retried. I was definitely logged into Jotform prior to launching the app. I tried with my other forms & it worked with them. The one it's not working with is the one named Childrens Ministries Registration, as well as its clone.
- JotForm SupportEltonCrisAnswered on January 29, 2014 at 08:54 PM
Thanks. I have reproduced the problem using a cloned version of that form. I have now escalated this issue to our developers. You will be informed here for any updates.
Thanks and apologies for any inconveniences caused.
- AmerDamerAnswered on January 29, 2014 at 09:03 PM
- AmerDamerAnswered on January 30, 2014 at 05:17 PM
I just tried it with the same results as before. I tried two forms. It worked with the one form (as it had before), but not with the Children's Ministries Registration form. Not sure what to do.
- JotForm SupportjonathanAnswered on January 30, 2014 at 06:50 PM
I tested it again using a cloned of your form http://www.jotformpro.com/form/32347209807961 this time, but I was not able to encounter any issue anymore.
Can you please try also clearing your browser's cache first. Close the browser, open and retry again.
Inform us if issue persist.
- AmerDamerAnswered on January 30, 2014 at 07:00 PM
That did it!! Thanks so much!!!