- pennistritterAsked on January 29, 2014 at 05:57 PM
- JotForm SupportTitusNAnswered on January 29, 2014 at 07:29 PM
Thank you for contacting us.
Are you refferring to the Rating fields under survey tools? Did you add them to your form and they do not appear?
Please help us understand your request.
Perhaps you can even upload a screenshot of what you see from your end.
- JotForm SupportEltonCrisAnswered on January 29, 2014 at 07:36 PM
The Grading Tool is moved under Widgets Section, FYI.
- pennistritterAnswered on January 29, 2014 at 07:40 PMWhen I went to the User Guide, one of the options under Survey Tools is Grading. I need the form to add up numbers that a respondent inputs.
- JotForm SupportliyamAnswered on January 29, 2014 at 10:38 PM
Thank you for pointing that out, Penni.
The user guide is actually outdated since we have recently launched the widgets and like what Elton said, the grading tool has been moved to Widgets, instead of under Survey Tools. That is still the same tool except that it was moved to a different category.
Please let us know if you need further assistance on this matter.