- PhilOfPerthAsked on January 30, 2014 at 02:50 AM
I have the Blue Envelope form on my Contact page, and I would like visitors to be able to include one or more pictures in their submission. Can this be done?
- JotForm SupportjonathanAnswered on January 30, 2014 at 08:34 AM
The answer is Yes. This can be done by just adding the Upload field in your form.
Refer to this guide also.
Inform us if you need further assistance.
- PhilOfPerthAnswered on January 30, 2014 at 11:34 PM
I now have the File Upload facility on my page, and visitors can upload pictures, as I wanted, which is great.
Maybe I'm greedy, but I'd like them to be able to upload several pics at the same time; at present it only lets them select one. Can this be done also?
- JotForm SupportjonathanAnswered on January 31, 2014 at 04:32 AM
Yes. The upload field have multiple upload property -- so, it can accomodate multiple uploads at one time. Refer to the image below on how to enable multiple upload on the field.
- PhilOfPerthAnswered on January 31, 2014 at 06:00 AM
Great work Jonathan! Thanks for your patience; it works beautifully now.
Can I suggest though, that the Allow Multiple button change color, say from red to green when on?
I find the word ON that appears is confusing, as it may mean the feature is On, or is indicating that you should click the button for ON.
Thanks again for great customer service and a great app.
- JotForm SupportTitusNAnswered on January 31, 2014 at 08:43 AM
Thanks for the information.
I will pass it on to development for consideration.
Let us know if you hit a bump.