- niteroiemodaAsked on July 02, 2011 at 12:32 PM
I've been using jotform for the past month for subscriptions to an event wich already took place 2 days ago and now i want to downgrade my account so i dont keep paying. How can i do it?
by the way, im very pleased with the service!
thank u very much
- JotForm SupportNeilVicenteAnswered on July 02, 2011 at 01:08 PM
The most basic way to cancel your account is to go to http://www.jotform.com/myaccount/ then click on the Downgrade button beside your account info.
If you're having difficulties cancelling, you may follow these alternative instructions:
For credit card paid subscriptions
1. Find your Plimus username in the email that was sent to you when you first paid for your subscription
2. Reset your Plimus password by entering your email and Plimus username in this page https://secure.plimus.com/jsp/forgot_password.jsp?designId=1
3. Log in to Plimus then cancel your subscription
If you have paid via Paypal:
1. Log in to your PayPal account
2. Find the latest payment you have made to Jotform
3. Click on the subscription number for that transaction
4. Click on the "Cancel Subscription" button.
Cancelling your premium or professional subscription will not affect your forms in any way. Your account will only revert back to free status. If you cancelled way before your subscription's billing date, your account shall stay as premium or professional until the time you have paid for expires.
Let me know if you need further assistance in cancelling your subscription.
- SINEFIAnswered on October 05, 2011 at 10:32 AM
I could not cancel the account, I sent an email to you guys to cancel my entire account, not only way to charge more to come, when I again use the jotform create a new account
Thank you for your attention
Aparecido de Eduardo Araujo
- JotForm SupportliyamAnswered on October 05, 2011 at 10:40 AM
I just checked your SINEFI account and saw that it is already scheduled for downgrade. This means that your account has been canceled already. Your account will stay premium until October 7.
Feel free to resubscribe anytime you wish to use our paid services again.
Thank you for using JotForm!
- JotForm SupportidarktechAnswered on October 05, 2011 at 10:41 AM
We already cancelled your JotForm premium account. The downgrade will take effect on October 07, 2011 but you will no longer be billed in the future for your JotForm account. You will still be able t access your forms and existing submissions, and you can still receive 100 submissions per month as a Free user,
We hope to see you again soon.
- SINEFIAnswered on October 05, 2011 at 10:53 AM
I liked the service, soon I will use again