- mikemeexAsked on January 30, 2014 at 11:52 AM
Is there a way that a list is shown after the form is submitted....
A couple of examples are, say a prayer list for a church....after they submit the request it's shown below...
Or a food sign up form, after they fill everything out the date they signed up for is shown below so people know it's already taken....
- CarinaAnswered on January 30, 2014 at 12:55 PM
Yes that can be done.
I can see 3 options for you to achieve the results desired:
- Perhaps the easiest way is to redirect the user to a custom url after he hits the submit button (you need to have this 2nd page already online and then past the url there):
- Other option is that you use conditional logic so that if a condition is met some fields show up and some other fields are hidden. You can learn more about conditional logics with our guide.
- Other option is that you create a 2nd form with the after submission information you wish to display.
Then go to "embed form" and select "source code" option. Copy the code so you can paste it later.
And then you customize the thank you page:
And then click on HTML item so you can paste the 2nd form html code. Then click finish. Some css might be needed so the 2nd page looks better, we can later assist you if you choose to implement this option.
The choice over these options depends a lot on your specific needs. If needed, please feel free to inquire us with more details for your forms.