- rosereddAsked on January 30, 2014 at 03:14 PM
I have changed the e-mail address on my "account" page to my new e-mail address (firstname.lastname@example.org), but I am still receiving my forms at my old address (email@example.com) instead. I made the change yesterday and received two submissions today to my "old" address.
Is there something else I need to be doing to switch my address to which the forms are sent?
(I am attaching a screenshot to show where I inputted my new e-mail address)
Thanks! -Heather KPage URL:
- rosereddAnswered on January 30, 2014 at 03:15 PM
I should have looked in the answered questions- I apologize! Here is the fix, copy/pasted from another question:
So to change the form's recipient please:
1. Go to "Setup & Embed" tab on the form builder toolbar
2. Then go to "Email Alerts"
3. Choose "Add New Email"
4. Select "Notification Email" option & Go to next.
5. And change the Recipient email address.
You can check our guide on "how to setup email notifications"
- rosereddAnswered on January 30, 2014 at 03:19 PM
(all fixed using the instructions above. :) )
- CarinaAnswered on January 30, 2014 at 04:38 PM
We are glad to hear it!
If you need more assistance please let us know.