- maow001Asked on January 30, 2014 at 04:06 PM
Hi guys.. where is the hidden field option?
- JotForm SupportTitusNAnswered on January 30, 2014 at 05:31 PM
Thank you for contacting us.
If you are referring to a Unique ID field, you can find it under Widgets on the left pane:
Perhaps you have a particular field you want to hide? You can do this by injecting CSS rules to not display it.
Does this help? Please let us know
- maow001Answered on January 31, 2014 at 09:38 AM
Hi there, is not exactly what I mean, some time ago I made a form and there was an option called "hidden field" or something like that, I used that option to insert custom messages in to auto responses to my costumers using just html code
but a morning when i wake and I tried to use it again.. just there was no "hidden field" option ??
Attached an image for more reference
I don´t know where it gone or just I can´t find it again =(
please help... thanks
- JotForm SupportTitusNAnswered on January 31, 2014 at 10:02 AM
I believe that is the same field I have shown you above.
Please go to widgets on your left side panel, click on widgets and search for 'Unique Id'
Click on it to add it to your form.
You can customize it as you wish.
Does this help? Let us know.
- JotForm SupportTitusNAnswered on January 31, 2014 at 10:06 AM
Alternatively, you can use the "Hidden Box"
Let us know if this helps.