- macbsaAsked on January 30, 2014 at 04:33 PM
I would like to have some questions side by side, instead of on top of each other. I saw that you are able to do that with the pre-created address option under Quick Tools, but is there a way to do that with my other fields? For example, I have an award nomination form that asks for years of service, unit number, chartered partner, and positions held. An nominee can have this filled out up to 3 times. But the current form makes it really long. I've attached a copy of what the form looks like.
Thank you,Page URL:
- CarinaAnswered on January 30, 2014 at 05:20 PM
Yes you can have more than one field side by side.
To achieve this you can use the shrink property, by clicking in the field you wish to shrink. Then you can drag the fields into the same line.
Kindly let us know if you need more assistance.
- macbsaAnswered on January 30, 2014 at 05:40 PMIt only allows two fields per line. Can I shrink more to get 3? Like in your example.
- CesarAnswered on January 30, 2014 at 07:41 PM
- macbsaAnswered on January 30, 2014 at 08:40 PMThank you!