- padretojoAsked on January 30, 2014 at 08:40 PM
My android device is 4.2.
I've installed the jotform android app.
After login, i don't see any records of my forms.
Any solution for this?
This jotform app is for every series of the android system?
- JotForm SupportTitusNAnswered on January 30, 2014 at 10:24 PM
Thank you for contacting us.
Please provide the following so that we can forward it to our developers:
1. The make and model of your phone
2. A screenshot(s) of the issue
Thank you for your patience.
You can upload screenshots using this guide.
- padretojoAnswered on February 02, 2014 at 06:09 PM
1. The model of my phone is Samsung Grand Duos GT-I9082
2. There are the screenshots:
After sign in, the app stays blank. Only can see the number of records.
Thanks for your attention!
- JotForm SupportjonathanAnswered on February 02, 2014 at 06:37 PM
Thank you for providing us more details.
Although I was not able to reproduce the same issue, as I was able to view the submissions on the JotForm android app on my device, it maybe due to different device.
I have now forwarded this report to our developers.
They will respond to this thread when update is available.
- veritascreditAnswered on March 06, 2014 at 11:25 AM
I have the same issue as described and shown above, I can see the submission summary count but can not view the individual submissions.
Have unloaded the app, re-installed it but no luck.
using Samsung Galaxy SIII with Android 4.3
- pinoytechAnswered on March 06, 2014 at 01:09 PM
A bug ticket has been submitted already to our dev team. However, we can't provide you an ETA to when this issue sorted out.
Thank you for you patience!