- GynMobileHealthAsked on January 30, 2014 at 09:46 PM
I am using the MailCHimp integration and it allows me to choose name, email and another field, but will not allow me to choose a widget (Country Picker) or the comments field. Ideas?
- JotForm SupportjonathanAnswered on January 31, 2014 at 03:41 AM
Have you tried already creating the custom field in your Mailchimp list?
To be able to mapped the form's fields to MC field, the custom field should be existing first in Mailchimp end.
Please try this option and re-integrate again the form to Mailchimp.
Inform us if this does not make any difference.
- SullyvilleAnswered on January 31, 2014 at 06:36 AM
I figured out the custom fields in MailChimp earlier and that worked for all except the Country Picker widget one I used. I can't get that one to work. So I dropped the widget and just used an input field for country.
- JotForm SupportTitusNAnswered on January 31, 2014 at 09:20 AM
I hope that worked.
Alternatively, you could use a drop-down field, and edit properties to a list of countries:
Please let us know if this helped.
- SullyvilleAnswered on January 31, 2014 at 09:25 AM
Thanks for the advice. I thought about the drop-down field, but then I have to populate that with all the countries of the world. Daunting task. So I have opted to just allow them to type in their country in the meantime, but would love it if I could use the Country Picker and make that integrate with MailChimp.
- JotForm SupportTitusNAnswered on January 31, 2014 at 09:35 AM
Sorry I did not clarify that.
Under the special options in the property, selecting country populates the list of countries automatically:
Does this help? Please let us know.
- SullyvilleAnswered on February 01, 2014 at 11:56 AM
Now I get it. And it works great. I never knew that option was there. Thanks for the help!