- timAsked on January 30, 2014 at 11:40 PM
I all ready have a merchant account that will host my payment processing but i need to add the payment form that i would like to use. Do i have to us the ones you have listed??
- JotForm SupportjonathanAnswered on January 31, 2014 at 04:38 AM
These are the current able payment tools available in JotForm
Are you saying that your payment processor is not here? Can you please tell us the name of your payment processor.
I suggest you also review this article https://www.jotform.com/help/47-Order-Form-Basics for better understanding of the payment integrations in JotForm
Please inform us should you need our assistance.
- riskprocessorAnswered on July 23, 2014 at 06:00 PM
I wonder why you are confused when it is quite a simple process to integrate a payment gateway to your ecommerce website. Doing it successfully takes a little effort though.
You can start by ensuring that your payment gateway is compatible with virtually all programming languages commonly used on ecommerce website. And yes, you should prefer using any one out of the tools given here.
- JotForm SupportBDAVIDAnswered on July 23, 2014 at 09:13 PM
If you like, you might let us know what your payment processor is, so we can send a request to our second level to have an integration with it, if approved you will be notified via this thread.
- mvaseguradoresAnswered on February 13, 2017 at 01:24 PM
can i integrate more than one payment gateway?
- JotForm SupportdavidAnswered on February 13, 2017 at 02:28 PM
There is a limit of one payment integration per form. Different forms can use different integrations, but only one can be used in each form.