- marritfortanierAsked on July 03, 2011 at 10:41 AM
- JotForm SupportNeilVicenteAnswered on July 03, 2011 at 10:59 AM
Are you asking for instructions on how to export your form submission entries to an Excel file? If so, please follow the steps below:
1. Go to My Forms
2. Click the form whose submissions you want to export
3. Click the Submissions button
4. In the submissions page, click the settings icon to set the time frame of submissions that you want to export
5. Click the Excel button (or CSV, for .csv files) to download the exported submissions
Hope this solution helps. Let me know if there's anything else you require assistance with.
- marritfortanierAnswered on July 03, 2011 at 11:11 AMHello Neil,
I thought I typed a question in the Help.....
Thanks for your answer. It works - great!
- JotForm SupportNeilVicenteAnswered on July 03, 2011 at 11:15 AM
Glad to know I was able to help, Marrit. Let me know if there's anything else. Thanks!