- Eileen ReppenhagenAsked on January 31, 2014 at 07:46 AMMy form grew to 90 questions before I stopped because it started to become unstable.I'd like to know if there's a way I could split apart the form into sections to make it easier to work with.
This is a re-post of a comment on Introducing Form Revisions: Never Lose Your Work Again!
- EliezerNAnswered on January 31, 2014 at 09:57 AM
Yes, you can split your form into sections. You can use our Form collapse feature or Page Breaks feature.
Inform us if you need further asistance with this inquiry.
- TaxDetectiveAnswered on January 31, 2014 at 10:40 AMthat's not what I mean, I'm already using those features. I mean, I want to separate out the form into different files so that they can pick a jotform to complete on a theme.
The file is too big and it hangs as a result. I want smaller chunks. 90 items is too big.
Regards, Eileen Reppenhagen CGA, Certified QuickBooks ProAdvisor
Follow me on Twitter at @TaxDetective
- JotForm SupportWelvinAnswered on January 31, 2014 at 12:40 PM
I think what you can do here is to separate sections into multiple forms and embed each of the form into another form - a base form.
After you create the forms, embed it using our iFrame Method: Getting the Form iFrame Code into the Free Text HMTL (under Form Tools) field:
Add another field such as the radio button for example and add the form names as the options. Use this radio button field to the conditional logic to show the form after they select it from the radio button field.
Let us know if you need further assistance.
- JotForm SupportWelvinAnswered on January 31, 2014 at 12:41 PM
Example form: http://www.jotformpro.com/form/40304807091952
- JotForm SupportWelvinAnswered on December 08, 2015 at 01:10 PM
@khoaacao, I will address your problem through this new thread: http://www.jotform.com/answers/720501.