- MelissaBirkettAsked on January 31, 2014 at 10:06 AM
I have had a request from people submitting forms to increase the font of the form they can view using the "print" button within the form. i placed a print button next to the submit bottom within the form so that people could save a copy of their submission for their records. The submitters say that the font is too small to read. Can this be adjusted through setting?
- JotForm SupportEltonCrisAnswered on January 31, 2014 at 11:59 AM
Inject this CSS codes to your form, this might help:
Feel free to adjust the values to your preference.
- MelissaBirkettAnswered on January 31, 2014 at 12:10 PMLooks great - thanks for the help!
- sunnynannyAnswered on March 04, 2014 at 09:41 AM
I tried this step, but it doesn´t work for me. Can you help?
- sunnynannyAnswered on March 04, 2014 at 09:53 AM
Problem solved. Thank you.