- HtracAsked on January 31, 2014 at 12:04 PM
I am trying to integrate cloned forms to Google Spreadsheets but now for the 2nd day it just keeps giving me errors.
- JotForm SupportTitusNAnswered on January 31, 2014 at 02:11 PM
Thank you for contacting us.
I checked your form, and I suspect that the data sometimes does not get delievered to Google spreadsheet, right?(correct me if I got it wrong)
If so, please do the following:
1. Log in to Jotform and open the Google Spreadsheet integrated form.
2. Edit the sublabels so that none of them are the same.
For instance, you could have - Mobile Area Code/ Mobile Number - - Fax Area Code/Fax Phone Number
To change them, just double-click and change the text.
3. Check the address fields as well, make sure no two show the same sublabels:
4. Remove the current google spreadsheet integration and apply a new one. The spreadsheet headers will all have the unique column labels to transfer data correctly.
Did this help? Please let us know.