- feedbackoAsked on July 03, 2011 at 04:19 PM
- JotForm SupportabajanAnswered on July 03, 2011 at 06:00 PM
Thanks for asking. To make a form's background transparent, do the following:
1. Load the form in question into the form builder and while on the Setup & Embed tab, click the Preferences button
2. Click the Form Styles tab and replace whatever value Background has with transparent
3. Click the pop-up color palette's OK button (nevermind that it states a different value - must be a bug!) and then Close Settings:
5. Save the form
If there's anything else related to your form(s) with which you require assistance, please be sure to let us know. Our team will be glad to help you wherever we can.