- ksmileyAsked on January 31, 2014 at 02:32 PM
When i look at the the new form it only showes the questions i want... then when i test the new form the old questions from the clone form show up when i look back at the submitted form. How do i truly delet the questions?
Thanks for your help.
- CarinaAnswered on January 31, 2014 at 03:29 PM
You probably need to create a new notification email.
Perhaps there are some issues with the email notification. You can try to clear your browser cache and then creating a new email notification. To setup a new notification e-mail you can check our guide.
If you need more assistance please let us know.
- ksmileyAnswered on January 31, 2014 at 05:51 PM
I did the new email notification and tried to clear my browser cache - but the same thing happend like last week. when i try to clear the cache a window pops saying Jotform server error. Can you help clear in on your end by chance? The other thing that is happening wehn i go in to when i go into preview and old typo shows (this typo was from the oringal form i cloned (which has been fixed..) it like a ghost from the clone from is showing up in my new form. But when i look at my new form the typo is not there just when i go into preview... wierd any suggestion for that too
1. help clear cache
2. figure out why preview shows something different than my form
3. tell me how to clear questions that are deleted in my new form - why do they show when i print it out...
- JotForm Support ManagerJeanetteAnswered on January 31, 2014 at 10:53 PM
1. To clear your browser's cache, please follow this guide
2. Is this the form your are talking about? If it shows the changes, then the problem might be in your webpage, please delete the current embedded form and grab a new one
3. To resolve the problem on email alerts
Go to your email alerts and open the email notifications.
On the Compose Email window, click Delete E-mail button then click OK on the confirmation window to delete the opened Notification.
Then you can add a totally new email alert
I hope this helps
- ksmileyAnswered on February 03, 2014 at 11:50 AM
Okay - yes it is the form and it looks correct there but when i link to it that page it pops up with a typo. please explain step by step please delete the current embedded form and grab a new one. Sorry I have no idea what that means or how to do it. If you could tell me step by step I would apprecitate it (this is at least the third time (maybe more) that I have tried to fix this. IF you can fix it that would be great too.
- pinoytechAnswered on February 03, 2014 at 12:56 PM
Please explain step by step "please delete the current embedded form and grab a new one"
Please follow this simple steps:
1. Edit your website where your form is embedded.
2. Find the code of your form in your website and delete/remove.
3. Save changes of your website.
4. After doing that steps, log in to your JotForm account and edit your form.
5. Click on "Setup & Embed" tab while in edit mode on your form
6. Click on the "Embed Form" button in the top toolbar
7. Grab/get a new copy of your form code
8. Edit your website and paste the new code.
9. Save changes.
If you need further assistance, feel free to contact us again at anytime.
- ksmileyAnswered on February 03, 2014 at 02:19 PM
OKAY - my frustration level is very high. I have:
cleared my cache
cleared my cookies
tryied to log on from a brand new internet provider (was safari tried firefox)
I redid the link from my site - and it still happened.
After ALL that - i think the connection from my intro page (page 1) to the applicaiton (page 2) is not correctly connecting (it is picking up an old version). I went to the embed form and the same link # comes up each time (I am confused why you asked me to "grab a copy of the code" it the same numbers ????
IT is still happening - the intro page is not connecting the latest version of the application. CAN you please either fix it or the same person stay with me to figure this out (and also give detail directions each time). I really dont think it is suppose to be this hard.
sorry but this is frustrating and i need to post this and go live (should have gone live last week)
- JotForm SupportTitusNAnswered on February 03, 2014 at 02:47 PM
We apologize for the inconvinience.
@pinotech is aware and will be with you as soon as possible to assist through this.
Thank you for your patience.
- pinoytechAnswered on February 03, 2014 at 03:08 PM
May I know which form is your page 2? Is it "United States Lifesaving Association - Application and Curriculum Checklist" or "United States Lifesaving Association - ARRT Application"?
- ksmileyAnswered on February 03, 2014 at 03:14 PM
Thanks for responding so fast - I will wait for @pinotech.
- ksmileyAnswered on February 03, 2014 at 03:17 PM
The second page is the application and check list.
Funny i see pinotech message in this string but did not get an email??? Thank you for your help.
- pinoytechAnswered on February 03, 2014 at 03:37 PM
Can you please confirm if this is what you want to achieve in your form?
Is so, can you please check your form now if I did it correctly? http://www.jotform.co/form/32796127933867
- ksmileyAnswered on February 03, 2014 at 04:55 PM
It is still the worng form - the intro page is correct then it goes to the application - with the typo.
Thank you for applying to theUnited States
If you go straight to the latest form you will see that typo was corrected with others. Any suggestions? Would it help if if change the name of the "good form" so you can tell (i am only worried -if we change the name and then fix then we will have to fix it again with the corret name. )
- ksmileyAnswered on February 03, 2014 at 05:24 PM
Okay - i remember reading you can check your histor - you all recently sent out an email about this feature. so i went to look at the feature. i found the glitch - i would fix the typo save it and all looks good. then i would look at preview and BAM theUnited - would come back. I fix it again and give to two spaces between and it would look good then i check preview BAM back again.... I would look at the history so i knew i made the correction BAM back again when i hit preivew. Wierd that it would look correct when i looked at the form...
So i thought maybe it is some kind of formating issue. I skipped a line (thankful this was on the first line) fixed the typo and then checked preview and WOW in looks the same. I jsut log on from my website and WOW the same. I dont want to jinks any thing but i believe we solved the problem - so the first person who started us on clearning cashe - got us all detoured... Thank you to everyone who tried to help I appreciate your time and effort.
- JotForm SupportjonathanAnswered on February 03, 2014 at 07:28 PM
Thank you for taking the time to update us and confirming issue is resolved.
Contact us again anytime if you require assistance.