- emclanekinsethcomAsked on January 31, 2014 at 03:19 PM
The widget only shows 6 of our six options in Internet explorer making it impossible to reorder the items.
- CarinaAnswered on January 31, 2014 at 05:01 PM
I tested your website in IE and managed to reorder the list.
Does the difficulty still persists?Did you try to clear your browser's cache?
Kindly let us know if you need more assistance.
- emclanekinsethcomAnswered on January 31, 2014 at 05:40 PMMany people have had this problem.
- CarinaAnswered on January 31, 2014 at 09:32 PM
If by any chance you could send us screenshots of this problem it would be very useful, so we could understand better what is happening.
Also you could add a "hidden box" to your form so we could have more data about the users browser's version, as this can be something to do with the browser version. You can find it under widgets:
Although I can't replicate this problem on my end, what sometimes happens is that different browsers/versions have different padding/margin values. So meanwhile you can try injecting this css code to your form:
You can check our guide on how to inject custom css to your form.
Please let us know if you need more assistance.
- emclanekinsethcomAnswered on February 14, 2014 at 05:10 PMHow do you add the hidden box to collect data about the browser. I'd like to
add that to all my forms.
- CarinaAnswered on February 14, 2014 at 05:21 PM
We try to have only one question per thread, so future users can be helped with past threads.
I kindly ask you to open a new thread on this new question.