- jqoliverAsked on January 31, 2014 at 03:40 PM
i signed up this account but didn't understand the user name would be in the URL for forms. It doesn't look like i can edit it from the account screen. How do i go about doing it?
I want to change from jqoliver to SBCU
- CarinaAnswered on January 31, 2014 at 05:18 PM
This username is already in use. We can change your username to another one if you wish.
Please let us know.
- jqoliverAnswered on January 31, 2014 at 05:30 PMI opened that account too and want to consolidate the two accounts or delete/close the SBCU account.
- CarinaAnswered on January 31, 2014 at 05:47 PM
So I will move the forms from SBCU account to jqoliver, then change username to SBCU.
Kindly let us know if you need more assistance.
- jqoliverAnswered on January 31, 2014 at 07:30 PMCan you also merge sbculoans into this same account?
I was learning ☺
- JotForm SupportliyamAnswered on February 01, 2014 at 04:00 AM
There was an error when I tried transfering your form from sbculoans to SBCU. I'm not certain if it had something to do with having the same name of the form in your SBCU account.
Can you try changing the title of your form 'CC Balance Transfer Request' to something else?
- jqoliverAnswered on February 06, 2014 at 03:40 PMDone.
- JotForm SupportWelvinAnswered on February 06, 2014 at 04:51 PM
There's still an error when trying to move the form. Can you just download the submissions from the account sbculoans then clone the form instead to the account SBCU: How to clone an existing form from a URL. This should work.