- dcaddy43Asked on February 01, 2014 at 12:55 AM
- JotForm SupportWelvinAnswered on February 01, 2014 at 07:13 AM
You can use our Free Text HTML field (under Form Tools) in our form builder. The hyperlink a text using the Insert Link button:
- dcaddy43Answered on February 01, 2014 at 10:40 AM
I have followed your instructions, but although the link appears in the
form as made and in the source code test, it does not appear in the
email received. (see attached)
What am I doing wrong?
- CarinaAnswered on February 01, 2014 at 10:51 AM
Our forum doesn't accept attachments. Can you please please send us instead the link of the screenshot?
- dcaddy43Answered on February 01, 2014 at 11:40 AMHow can I do that?
- JotForm Supportashwin_dAnswered on February 01, 2014 at 02:36 PM
The following guide should help you upload image in your forum post: https://www.jotform.com/answers/277033
Please be noted that the values of the free text (HTML) question will not be added in your submission emails. If you really need to see the hyperlink text in your submission email, it needs to be added manually in the compose email section of your email alert.
Here is how you should do it:
1. Load your form in editor.
2. Click on "Setup & Embed" and then click on "Email alerts"
3. Click on one of the Notifocation to open the compose email window:
4. In the compose email window, add one row wherever you need with the help of the toolbar. Once the row is added, you should paste the desired hyperlink text in the added column.
Hope this helps.
Do get back to us if you have any questions.