- lebausAsked on February 01, 2014 at 12:25 PM
My customers are consistently having issues with my 3 forms. Can you please look them over and see what is wrong. I've basically duplicated each form to create the next so they must all have the same issue. **I must note that they have worked for a very few people.
- JotForm SupportWelvinAnswered on February 01, 2014 at 05:59 PM
When you say not working, do you mean someone cannot submit to the form? I tested all the forms, and all are working fine. It must be something on your submitters end?
May we know if the forms are embedded to a website page? If so, can you share with us the links here?
- JotForm SupportjonathanAnswered on February 01, 2014 at 06:05 PM
Can you please tell us specifically what is not working?
I test submitted the form, and they were fine
We need to know more details to provide appropriate assistance.
- lebausAnswered on February 01, 2014 at 06:10 PMThe forms are not embedded. If I hadn't had so many say they were having
issues I wouldn't have written you. Maybe its the payment form? They said
when they hit submit it wouldn't go thru
- lebausAnswered on February 01, 2014 at 06:10 PMIt was after the pay portion. Submit w payment wasn't working.
- JotForm SupportjonathanAnswered on February 01, 2014 at 08:29 PM
It was after the pay portion. Submit w payment wasn't working.
Are the users NOT able to complete the payments when in Paypal screen? Please specify what exactly is not working.
I cannot proceed to completely doing the payment testing in your form because it will require me to actually do the payment via paypal.
You should also check in the form's submissions page for the Incomplete Payments transaction that were done. Go to submissions page, and look for Incomplete Payment inbox.
- lebausAnswered on February 01, 2014 at 09:00 PMI am not getting any notifications of incomplete payments. The customers
say that nothing happens at the end when the click submit.
- JotForm SupportjonathanAnswered on February 01, 2014 at 09:39 PM
I am still not able to reproduce the reported issue. I submitted the form again for the 3rd time, and same result I end up in the paypal screen.
Can you please try get more details from the usser who reported this issue?
Also, on your part, are you not able to successfully test submit the form? I you are able to reproduce the issue, can you share to us a screenshot when the problem happen.
Tell us also if these forms are embedded on a website. Share to us the URL of your website where the forms are used. We will also test there.
I also noticed the products/items in your payment forms have peculiar names on them.. I am wary that Paypal will only blocked the payments if the items are named in such way. Perhaps you should correct this also and use proper names for the products.
- JotForm Supportashwin_dAnswered on February 19, 2014 at 10:54 PM
For some unknown reason, we have received an empty response from you. If you have replied from your email, please use the following URL to reply again: http://www.jotform.com/answers/326985-My-forms-aren-t-working#8