- ron351Asked on February 01, 2014 at 10:41 PM
Hi, just wondered on a form I just made on the upload a picture for the form, is there a setting on the output page that will make the picture larger when the mouse hovers over it?
The output page is here http://recorditlive247.com/stolen/submit.html
Form page is http://recorditlive247.com/stolen/index.html
That would be better if there was rather then a user having to download it to view it larger.
Just wondered if I am missing a setting.
- JotForm SupportEltonCrisAnswered on February 02, 2014 at 02:55 AM
Use HTML Table Report instead. It has that beautiful function where images can be clicked and zoomed in with lightbox effect.
Hope this information helps. Regards!
- ron351Answered on February 02, 2014 at 10:05 AM
Thanks EltonCris worked great. Dont care for the larger line but works. Appreciate it
- dtbbrandingAnswered on February 11, 2014 at 08:07 AM
Good day Ron. We are struggeling with our image in our form. I took a look at your form and was wondering how you got your image to resize to the size that fits into your line. We need the HTML to resize the image to fit into a cetrain frame (Size) and if you click on the link you can download the image.
Please can you tell me how you got the image to resize please.
- ron351Answered on February 11, 2014 at 09:58 AM
If your talking about the form page with the yellow mustang at the top I just added it there in the form settings and used the settings on there to resize as with all the other seetings for the form elements.
Go to "My Forms" select the form then click "Edit Form" and the picture you have there at the top click it and next to the RED X click the star looking thing "Properties" and down to "show properties" and change the size.
That should work.
- jedcadornaAnswered on February 11, 2014 at 10:00 AM
Here's how you can resize the image:
1. Click on Image tool then choose properties
2. Adjust the Height and Width.