- sanlesslieAsked on February 02, 2014 at 12:00 AM
Hi I have tried everything to get rid of a strange border around my send button.
- JotForm SupportEltonCrisAnswered on February 02, 2014 at 03:32 AM
The easiest way to fix that is to set your submit button back to default.
Just click your submit button, click Button Style on the toolbar and select the default submit button. Click Finish to complete.
Hope this helps. Regards!
- JotForm SupportabajanAnswered on February 02, 2014 at 04:51 AM
Just to add to my colleague's solution, you will also need to add the following rule to the injected CSS:
- sanlesslieAnswered on February 02, 2014 at 11:04 PM
Hi That didnt work my button still has a weird border i think i will just have to go with a default button as i have tried a few suggested codes now from pror research
- JotForm SupportabajanAnswered on February 03, 2014 at 04:27 AM
Hi again Suzanne,
If you would still rather use your custom button, we could try make the requisite changes on the form for you but we would need your permission to do that. As you would have seen in your thread titled "Stop Text Color from Changing in Field", my clone of the form didn't have any border or shadow around the button. I used EltonCris's solution along with my own to achieve that outcome.