- mauromorrettaAsked on February 02, 2014 at 10:09 AM
I've generated a mail form and changed the mails sender from email@example.com to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Unexpectedly the mails continue to be received to the original email and not to the second one refreshed.
I've set all the mail form both recipiente and sender (email@example.com). The test mai works but the form doesn't.
- JotForm SupportBDAVIDAnswered on February 02, 2014 at 12:43 PM
I can see that your email notifiacations needs to be set properly:
1) Replay-to email needs to be set with Email
2) You need to changes your email address to firstname.lastname@example.org
Let us know if you need more help.
- mauromorrettaAnswered on February 03, 2014 at 07:20 AM
- EliezerNAnswered on February 03, 2014 at 09:16 AM
Please note that your last message came out empty. So, kindly resend it using this link http://www.jotform.com/answers/327162
I thik this guide will help you to learn a bit more about setting up email alerts correctly: How to set email alerts to prevent email bouncing related issues