- Tryckakademin_1Asked on February 02, 2014 at 12:19 PM
When I try to change recipient email address, It changes to defult mail address.
How can I change it permanatly to a new mail address?
Ali ArdiPage URL:
- JotForm SupportBDAVIDAnswered on February 02, 2014 at 02:59 PM
On the edit mode of your the form:
1) Go to Setup&Embed
2) Click on Email alerts, and select the email alert in which you wan the recipient e-mail to be changed.
3) Click on Reply-to and Recipients Settings
Now, if you go ahead and try to Test Email button, the test will be sent to the email address that is set for you JotForm account. So, in order to confirm that you will be getting the submissions to the Recipient E-mail you just changed, you need to submit your form in the preview mode.
If you wish to change the default email address, the one tha belongs to your JotForm account, simply:
1) click on the upper right icon, click Account
Under Profile, you will see the email field where you can edit and change it. If you have another question please open a new thread, we will be glad to assist you.
- JotForm SupportChriistianAnswered on October 28, 2016 at 01:58 AM
Hello @Tryckakademin_1, did you recently post a response on your old thread? If yes, then unfortunately your reply did not reach the forum. Can you please visit your thread here https://www.jotform.com/answers/327187 and post your response from there.
If you did not post a response recently, please disregard this message. Thank you.