- corinnebibleAsked on July 04, 2011 at 06:38 AM
We have successfully used JotForm as an online Enrolment system for our Educational Charity.
We now wish to add the possibility to pay for courses via PayPal. The courses are now up and listed in GBP.
But I have to change a couple of the prices - however when I go into the PayPal system to edit, all the prices come up as USD even though it is specified GBP on the initial page.
Please can you advise.
- JotForm FounderaytekinAnswered on July 04, 2011 at 07:07 AM
When I look at your form, everthin is in GBP:
If you have a page where you use full source code please try updaing the form code it?
- corinnebibleAnswered on July 04, 2011 at 07:12 AM
- corinnebibleAnswered on July 04, 2011 at 07:14 AM
The form is correct on the site, but I have sent a picture of the PayPal form that I dare not upload because it is all in USD.
- corinnebibleAnswered on July 04, 2011 at 07:27 AM
I have emailed you a screenshot of the page. Im afraid I do not have full source code - I am using iweb
- JotForm FounderaytekinAnswered on July 04, 2011 at 08:14 AM
You can ignore that. The problem is only happening on the wizard. If you take a look at the form or the paypal payment page, you will see that all currencies are in GBP format.
- corinnebibleAnswered on July 04, 2011 at 11:42 AM
OK - many thank for your help.