- divyapalatAsked on February 03, 2014 at 05:24 AM
I am trying to publish my forms - 48 hr Play & 48 hr Film on my computer & then upload it on my iWeb. But I cant see the form on my computer after publishing it. I have been trying to do this since friday. Please help..
- JotForm SupportTitusNAnswered on February 03, 2014 at 08:40 AM
Thank you for contacting us.
What is the web location/URL of your iWeb site?
We would like to take a closer look at how you have embedded the forms and advice.
A possible cause is the mismatch in protocols.
If your iweb site does not have an SSL certificate, then uncheck the "secure form" option.
- divyapalatAnswered on February 03, 2014 at 09:00 AMHey,
This is the website I am trying to upload it on -
- JotForm SupportTitusNAnswered on February 03, 2014 at 09:11 AM
Thank you for your response.
Please embed you form using the Iframe code (use linked guide).
I tested using my browser it and the results look promising:
Please let us know if you hit any bumps.
- divyapalatAnswered on February 03, 2014 at 10:10 AMAdded it to http://www.youtheatre.in/play/apply
with frames and am still not getting any form
- divyapalatAnswered on February 03, 2014 at 10:10 AMalso used frames for http://www.youtheatre.in/films/apply/
and still can't see it on the website
- divyapalatAnswered on February 03, 2014 at 10:11 AM
have tried with frames to upload both on
and no luck :(!
- JotForm SupportTitusNAnswered on February 03, 2014 at 10:27 AM
Thank you for your feedback.
I checked both your links, but the iframe code is not present.
Are you using Iweb on a mac to update your website?
Please use this video to know how to add an HTML snippet using iweb, then paste the Iframe to the HTML snippet:
Then update your website using iweb as you normally do.
Please let us know if this helps.
- DivyaAnswered on February 03, 2014 at 10:31 AMI have added it as an HTML snippet as I always do on iWeb. I hv used joy form several times with no problems save for these 2 forms on this site
- JotForm SupportEltonCrisAnswered on February 03, 2014 at 11:30 AM
Have you tried to embed the form page as iframe within your iWeb builder? I'm not sure though on how to do this with HTML Snippets.
Actually, I can view the embedded form here http://www.youtheatre.in/films/apply/Apply_files/widget0_markup.html, so the problem might be on the page where it is positioned. I am not quite familiar with iWeb builder so I can't provide you specific answers for this, so we'd suggest you to check every settings on the HTML Snippet element which might help resolved this problem. I also noticed that the forms are currently embedded as source code not iframe, can you try to change them with iframe embed code as previously suggested by my colleague? Here's how to get your form's iframe embed code.
If the issue still persists after that, let us know here so we can check this in depth.