What is JotForm?
JotForm is a free online form builder which helps you create online forms without writing a single line of code. No sign-up required.

At JotForm, we want to make sure that you’re getting the online form builder help that you need. Our friendly customer support team is available 24/7.

We believe that if one user has a question, there could be more users who may have the same question. This is why many of our support forum threads are public and available to be searched and viewed. If you’d like help immediately, feel free to search for a similar question, or submit your question or concern.

  • Profile Image

    Bug: Google Spreadsheet Integration. Error occurred after setting Folder name and Spreadsheet name

    Asked by taragoldwasser on February 03, 2014 at 10:03 AM

    It works to do a google drive integration, but I don't like the format. I prefer the format of the google spreadsheet. I have tried with all 3 of my forms, and I get the same error everytime. What can I do to fix the issue? See attached screenshots.

  • Profile Image
    JotForm Support

    Answered by ardy0689 on February 03, 2014 at 10:38 AM

    We apologize for this inconvenience. I was able to replicate on the said issue using Chrome and Firefox after you set the Folder Name and the Spreadsheet name you can not proceed any more and this error shows.


    Please let me escalate this to development team so that they can investigate on this issue. Rest assured that we will update you here once our development team has looked into this issue or has fixed the issue. We apologize again for this inconvenience.

  • Profile Image
    Chief Technology Officer

    Answered by eee on February 03, 2014 at 10:53 AM


    I have made a quick test to create a new integration, it seems it was a temporary glitch and everything is working as it should be,

    Please give us a try and let me know if anything else I can help,

    Kindest Regards,